Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

that had obvious past acne scarring. We were having a good time, good conversation and even dance a bit towards the end, but half way through the night he started looking at my face and dissecting it. I mean he grabbed it and moved it around so he could see my pimples better!! Uhhh... should i be offended or what the hell should i think of this guy?

its indeed a bit rude to just do that on a first date, but did you 2 talk about acne? did he give you advices on what to use and stuff?

because it seems like he was trying to analyze if he could in some way help you with your acne, do to his past experiences he must have some knowledge about it.

i understand you dont know what to think, i think he was just trying to show some compassion, but maybe did so in a quite rude way.

id say dont worry about it to much, he sure as hell didnt mean to be insulting or anything, who else would respect your acne more than someone who has had it himself?

good luck with it!

its indeed a bit rude to just do that on a first date, but did you 2 talk about acne? did he give you advices on what to use and stuff?

because it seems like he was trying to analyze if he could in some way help you with your acne, do to his past experiences he must have some knowledge about it.

i understand you dont know what to think, i think he was just trying to show some compassion, but maybe did so in a quite rude way.

id say dont worry about it to much, he sure as hell didnt mean to be insulting or anything, who else would respect your acne more than someone who has had it himself?

good luck with it!

No, we didn't talk about having acne, I'm a bit shy i guess I wasn't about to bring it up.

I guess since I'm dealing with it i notice it more on other people and find it less attractive I just don't know if that's what he was thinking as well. ... I don't know but to any guys that read this.......Dating 101: Don't grab a girls face on date 1 period.

I would not see this bloke again. EVER!! Wot a totally crap 1st impression to give someone, he obviously didn't care wot you felt/thought of him, therefore, he mustn't be that bothered about seeing you again or he would've been on his best behaviour! Don't put up with insensitivity, girl! ;)

You should have asked to get a closer look at his face then given him a black eye!

He sound's like an asshole.

You should have asked to get a closer look at his face then given him a black eye!

I totally agree with you.. What a jerk... How can he do something like that on the first date... My advise dont see this guy again...

How was he the rest of the night? Did he act different? Did you feel like you hit it off otherwise? I don't know but I really think that was beyond rude and unless you were talking about acne, I can't imagine why he would do such a thing. Based on what you said, he sounds like a jerk! Don't let anyone make you feel like your less of a person because you have some acne.

Off the top of my head, I would say the guy was an asshole, but i can't really see a video of him so I really don't know how he was acting. How well did you know him? At the least, he may have been trying to help, but he still should of waited till after date one, but I wasn't actually there so I just don't know. He might be a sweet heart. Who knows?

That's a terrible thing to do. You just don't do that if you have a sense of decency.

My advice is this: don't see him again.

HE GRABBED YOUR FACE!?

My god I would slapped his grubby little paws outa there with Jackie Chan-like speed.

Dating 101: Don't grab a girls face on date 1 period.

I would not see this bloke again. EVER!! Don't put up with insensitivity, girl! ;)

What a jerk... How can he do something like that on the first date... My advise dont see this guy again...

I don't know but I really think that was beyond rude and unless you were talking about acne, I can't imagine why he would do such a thing. Based on what you said, he sounds like a jerk! Don't let anyone make you feel like your less of a person because you have some acne.

:clap: Indeed.

Did he say anything while he was grabbing your face? Did he make any comments? That’s pretty weird. You should have asked him if there was a problem. If I was you I probably would've felt insecure about my skin the rest of the night and probably every other night I go out with him.

I only let people I TRUST like my boyfriend touch my face. Notice I said touch and not grab because no decent guy/person would ever grab someone's face. A person's face being touched is a very personal thing, it should only be done when appropriate. A romantic setting, someone you love. The guy you went on a date with would be kicked to the curb if he grabbed my face.

If he had post acne scars, maybe he was just curious?

I mean if he was going to be shallow and tried to offend you, would he had danced with you?

That is my question.

I'm not siding with this stranger because I am also a guy.

I'm probably siding with him because you said he had post acne scars o.o;

Don't kill me, Ladies. xD

If a guy EVER touched my face like that - regardless of who he was or how long I'd known him - I would have bitch slapped him right then and there.

That's just... crazy. Wow.

Did he say anything while he was grabbing your face? Did he make any comments? That’s pretty weird. You should have asked him if there was a problem. If I was you I probably would've felt insecure about my skin the rest of the night and probably every other night I go out with him.

No, he wasn't saying anything while grabbing my face. I was actually talking and it caught me off guard i kinda forgot what i was saying and said, "umm, why don't you go grab me a another drink" to get him the hell away from me! And i totally felt insure all night, I had maybe one big pimple on my jaw one on my forhead and one on my cheek and a couple of brown spots from past acne so i already felt insecure going in the first place, then he does that and i'm like "WTF!! Is this really happening?!"

maybe he was trying to give you a facial

Lmao, I actually would of appreciated that more than him just scoping out my face!

How was he the rest of the night? Did he act different? Did you feel like you hit it off otherwise? I don't know but I really think that was beyond rude and unless you were talking about acne, I can't imagine why he would do such a thing. Based on what you said, he sounds like a jerk! Don't let anyone make you feel like your less of a person because you have some acne.

No, he was acting the same through-out the entire date, pre-face grab and post face grab lol i dkn but i'm definetely not seeing him again "GO GRAB SOMEBODY'S ELSES FACE, FAACCE GRABBER!" :angry::snooty::dry::sleep:

Are you sure he was looking at your blemishes? If so, that's beyond rude! But maybe he wanted to kiss you, or was trying to be all deep and romantic and stare into your eyes but didn't know how to be smooth about it...

No, he made it clear when he wanted to kiss me because he dove right in and kiss me...later on that night after the RUDE face grab...I know I know why the hell did i continue on with the date...nothing else to do I guess and I did my makeup and straightened my hair so I might as well have made a night of it..anyways he tried to ask me out on a second date and I told me no when he asked why I told me a couple of things turned me off about him aka him coming on too strong and not respecting my psychical boundaries. I think he got but he still tried desperately for the next week for a second date...sucker!! that made me feel better