Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jetermvp02

What 4 Years can Do

Just seems like yesterday i was in high school somewhat enjoying life, having fucked up hairstyles without really giving a shit. Now life just seems so meaningless im scarred for life permanently, its deff effected my looks id say if looks were on a 1/10 scale my acne scars dropped me at least 3 points and i wasnt that great before. And the worst part is acne scars just get deeper, i am gonna try filler (Radiesse) i have very little faith that it will work, i tried Restylane b4 it didnt last very long and not much % improvement with it if i remember correctly.

Anyways heres a difference in what 4 years can do, and the acne scar pic is not even a good pic it looks alot WORSE i just took that with a bad cam and the one b4 that is when i just started getting ACNE in highschool god if i only knew it would scar like this i would of got on accutane alot quicker anyways thats the only pic i got of my acne scars i would take more if i had a good cam but all i had for that pic was a old webcam.

BTW idk what im trying to prove with this i just need to vent i am so depressed all the time life is not the same anymore. And people say look past the scars or my dad will try to convince me that people dont look at scars blah blah, i hate people who tell u stuff when they have no idea since they havnt been through it.

post-46835-1247114517_thumb.jpg

post-46835-1247114552_thumb.jpg

post-46835-1247114517_thumb.jpg

post-46835-1247114552_thumb.jpg

hey, good luck with Radiesse.

i tend to always stare at my scars in the mirror, even though they aren't that bad. stick to something that distracts you from your scars in the meantime, like work, a hobby, exercise, anything really.

Yea man. I know how you feel. I think we all do in some way or another. Don't let it get you down though. After countless hours of research, I truly believe scars are as permanent as you want them to be. I have seen cases where people have used treatments to get 100% scar removal. I think it really just depends on your determination. Keep spending time talking to people and getting ideas on the forum. Also if you don't have one already, try to get a dermatologist to help evaluate your skin. But above all, don't give up. These "things" have been fixed, and can be fixed.

To be honest. I wish I had skin like yours.

I would rather have your scars than my post acne redmarks.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to complain though, you do. It fucking sucks, I know.

I know it's not fair that some people have it better, and easier.

But look at the people who have it worse.

There's a solution to every problem, My friend.

There should be hope.

:]

To be honest. I wish I had skin like yours. I would rather have your scars than my post acne redmarks.

Use scarzone, or buy Diaper rash creams with a high % of Zinc Oxide, and purchase a Dimethicone, a form of silicone. Those two are the main ingredients in scarzone. You can buy pure dimethicone off http://thepersonalformulator.com/wvss/ it's around 10$ only. buy the smallest because they rip you off on shipping

To be honest. I wish I had skin like yours. I would rather have your scars than my post acne redmarks.

Use scarzone, or buy Diaper rash creams with a high % of Zinc Oxide, and purchase a Dimethicone, a form of silicone. Those two are the main ingredients in scarzone. You can buy pure dimethicone off http://thepersonalformulator.com/wvss/ it's around 10$ only. buy the smallest because they rip you off on shipping

I'm actually using Scarzone O:

No luck, yet though. Sadly.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah that's the problem, Scarzone has only about 1% silicone. There are silicone sheets made of pure silicone at pharmacy outlets that burn victims use to heal their skin quickly. You need a higher % of zinc and silicone. Scarzone's is very minimal.

Thanks!

Yeah that's the problem, Scarzone has only about 1% silicone. There are silicone sheets made of pure silicone at pharmacy outlets that burn victims use to heal their skin quickly. You need a higher % of zinc and silicone. Scarzone's is very minimal.

Ohh!

Alright I'll look into this.

Is it ok to use with active acne?

I'm actually using Scarzone O: No luck, yet though. Sadly. Thanks!