Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AI3forever

Have you ever felt like giving up on acne and scars?

Its been 2 + years since ive been battling acne and scars. Its a vicious cycle, once you had a severe enough acne case to have scarred/open pores and scars, dirts gets traps inside VERY EASILY. Even if washing my face in the morning gets rids of most of the dirt, it would accumulate itself through the day.

Don't tell me ive not tried anything to help my acne. Ive tried going for lasers at least 15 times. I tried the food diet once. I took isotretinoin( worked for awhile but has side effects, couldnt consume for long periods ). I went for facials. In fact I think the lasers, or maybe the isotretinoin I ate maked my skin super sensitive. Its always dry most of the time, my skin can be seen peeling. And I tried drinking tons of water, but not to much effect.

As for scars and acne, it totally affects my morale. I was a happy guy in his perfect world. Now im still trying to live on, but the burden is unbearable. I want to just f**k it and just say maybe this is my destiny and I just have to live on this life not the way I want to. Just forget about living this life the way you want( whats the point where you cant even enjoy a single day?), just go on each day like a mindless robot..

Arggghhh! I know this is depressing but you guys might cheer me up? Give me hope? Ive tried almost all kinds of treatments alrdy( easily over 10 K spend ). So no more treatments for me anymore, unless there is something that is 100% cure all, then I would go for it.

Its been 2 + years since ive been battling acne and scars. Its a vicious cycle, once you had a severe enough acne case to have scarred/open pores and scars, dirts gets traps inside VERY EASILY. Even if washing my face in the morning gets rids of most of the dirt, it would accumulate itself through the day.

Don't tell me ive not tried anything to help my acne. Ive tried going for lasers at least 15 times. I tried the food diet once. I took isotretinoin( worked for awhile but has side effects, couldnt consume for long periods ). I went for facials. In fact I think the lasers, or maybe the isotretinoin I ate maked my skin super sensitive. Its always dry most of the time, my skin can be seen peeling. And I tried drinking tons of water, but not to much effect.

As for scars and acne, it totally affects my morale. I was a happy guy in his perfect world. Now im still trying to live on, but the burden is unbearable. I want to just f**k it and just say maybe this is my destiny and I just have to live on this life not the way I want to. Just forget about living this life the way you want( whats the point where you cant even enjoy a single day?), just go on each day like a mindless robot..

Arggghhh! I know this is depressing but you guys might cheer me up? Give me hope? Ive tried almost all kinds of treatments alrdy( easily over 10 K spend ). So no more treatments for me anymore, unless there is something that is 100% cure all, then I would go for it.

Don't Give Up bro! i suffered acne when Hurricane Katrina hit my city, New Orleans, but i didnt give up even though i lost everything such as my house, priceless pictures, and many other valuable. As time went by, my acne is getting in control now, and new technology such as stem cell ( which is being tested at the moment in selected countires) and state of the art laser are here to help. Acne also helped me decide what i wanted to do as a career, which is to be a Dermatologist. SO cheer up!

When I feel down, I always tell myself that my struggle is what makes me strong. My struggle is the same as yours (having scars and acne). like you I wake up everyday thinking about acne/scars But I say I have to grind and Do Work. I really do love myself and I think thats why I'm so sad that I have to suffer from this, I think you feel the same way about yourself. I don't ever wake up and feel that I want to be someone else with clear skin. I like me!! So what I do that helps me be happy is to stay clean, smell good, wear nice clothes, shave, keep my hair cut, put my acne medicine on (BP), brush my teeth and keep breath smelling good, eat healthy, and stay away from tobacco. These are all the things that I can do about my appearance. So I make sure I always do them. I hope this helps you.

I am glad i have a challenge, without that live would be boring.

I had tons of problems worse then acne and I have overcome them all. It made my a strong person, now all I have to do is get rid of the scars, which in my opinion isn't gonna take long with all the technology and money there is to made out of it.

We are lucky and unlucky we are born in this time, unlucky because looks never have been this important, lucky because there is tecnology to do something about it. Chear up, I bet yóu've got some good things coming for you.

I had tons of problems worse then acne and I have overcome them all. It made my a strong person, now all I have to do is get rid of the scars, which in my opinion isn't gonna take long with all the technology and money there is to made out of it.

We are lucky and unlucky we are born in this time, unlucky because looks never have been this important, lucky because there is tecnology to do something about it. Chear up, I bet yóu've got some good things coming for you.

Lol though we cant be borned at a worst time. If we are borned 10 years later from now. I guarantee you that a cure for scar would 100% be here for the masses.

Wow, I wish I had found this site like years ago! It would have nice to talk to people who understand... AI3forever, chin up :) It's hard, but I think that depression made my acne worse.

Wow, I wish I had found this site like years ago! It would have nice to talk to people who understand... AI3forever, chin up :) It's hard, but I think that depression made my acne worse.

Yea its like a vicious cycle as i said earlier. You have acne, you have depression and then more acne comes. And then scarring, and then even worst depression. The scars lead to more dirt trapped in ur skin, the depression causes more acne. Anyone gets the drift?

I try to be happy though, but its hard as you guys should know. I believe the day that I can remove my scars( and finally not get acne ) would be the happiest day in my life.

I get depressed too, and think how my life might be so different if acne and scars never existed, but I guess it is part of my life's journey and maybe God has reasons we do not know about. We can only do the best with the cards God has given us and try to live life to the fullest with or without scars. I think God allows everyone a way to be happy but you have to find your spiritual answers.

I agree, Without a struggle in life it could be boring and pointless. Scars definitely gives me something to live for.