Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been using vitamin e oil as something that would decrease the appearance of my red scars..it works, it really does! but this morning i got a new breakout.....i feel like right when my scars were disappearing i got a new onee and that it wont let me my skin rest to renew itself..

does anybody know of something that will prevent breakouts????!! please. much appreciated

How long have you been using the vitamin e oil? Vitamin E does help with red marks but it takes some time to even things out. It takes a while for things to work, you can't just expect to wake up and find everything better. ^__^

Yes i did break away from my diet for ONLY a day..but then i got back to it, would that really be the reason i broke out? and i've been using it for about a week now..have you had experience from it healing red marks? and if so, how long did it take to see results?

I know what you mean, I love when it looks like my breakouts are getting better, and then they flare up again. At least you know it can get better.

And one day out of the diet can make a whole difference, I'm sorry to say.

> w<

I haven't found anything out there yet, but there's something different for everyone.

We'll find something :'D

This isn't really the appropriate forum to find new acne medications. I would suggest posting a thread in either the mild/moderate acne forum or the severe acne forum, depending on the type of acne you have.

I can say that acne or not...you are you. I know I stress this point a lot (excessively so, I am sure) but acne does not change who you are, you decide to do that. Keep your chin up and continue your search. =)

Kairasa: You are very right =]

so i just got purpose gentle cleansing bar...it works greattttt, it leaves the best feeling after youre done washing your face with it. has anyone else experimented with it??? if so, tell me about the experience

I use the Purpose liquid cleanser, it's the only thing I wash my face with. It's a nice gentle wash that doesn't break me out; I've been using it for over a year now.

Pog: I'm happy you got soomething that works for youu the soap actually works great too haven't had any breakouts since I've bought it

Btw has anyone else noticed how your acne is less red in the morning then it is later on in the day?