Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vietboi

Red Acne Marks

So I have a bunch of acne marks on my face. Some are red and some are brown. The acne medicine I've been using is Differin Gel along with a cleansar. So anyways, when I use the gel, it doesn't really make my acne dissapear, it just reduces it to a red spot which is very annoying and harder to get rid of. So my question is is there any tips to help my face get rid of the marks? It gets very annoying and it's ruining my life :wall: . It's been over a year since and it seems my face isn't clearing up. PLEASE help!

I have the same problem. I have been fairly clear lately, but the red spots just wont go away. They usually stay for one or more month on my face before disappearing. I am anxious to see what the community has to say about this.

I am anxious to see what the community has to say about this.

This topic is covered in depth on this board but not under this area of the forum. You can go to the Scar Forum under the topic "Red marks left after acne" there is a ton of information.

i am using aloe very gel by ForeverLiving brand as a topical at night. It helps with my redness mark and healing.

There is a difference between rosacea and red marks left after acne (hyperpigmentation). I am going to move this to the red marks sub-forum, where there is a larger discussion about your concerns. =)

Hi.. i too hav a lot of red nd black spots on ma face since 3 years. I hav been tryin diff typs of oinments nd creams. Eventhough it helpd to reduce its intensity, i dont tink its an easy work for them to help me get rid of it fully. Now i'm using Ayur mint face pack. I hav usd it jus twice or thrice. Bt astonishingly those marks are fading rapidly.

Hi, I have the same problem, darn redness just wont go away. :(

But recently Ive been using Bio Oil and it has helped quite a bit.