Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forever16

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleansing wash!

Well if you read my last post bout my sis dumping my sfc lotion down the drain then you know that i am in BIG need of a Cleanser for a bout a week or so.

Well any ways the nurse at the docs office reccomended Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleansing Wash Saying that it was close enough to the SFC lotion...

But i am Not sure..

I need YOUR help on this one guys..

So here are my questions..

1.Does it dry out your skin?

2.Does it moisturize?

3. Does it cause breakouts?

4.And Are there any ingredients i should be aware of?

Oh yeah heres the list of ingredients:

Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isohexadecane, TEA-cocoyl Glutamate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Bisabolol, Chamomile Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, BHT, Geranium, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS!

IM DESPERATE!

I used to use it before I tried Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash.

No, it's not drying. It was very gentle on my skin, and made it feel moisturized. I didn't have any (extra) breakouts while using it. I don't recommend trying to take your makeup off with it though, my eye makeup wouldn't budge. :lol:

The only thing I didn't like is it seems to leave little sparklies on my skin...Like almost glitter, but insanely small...Very strange.

I used to use it before I tried Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash.

No, it's not drying. It was very gentle on my skin, and made it feel moisturized. I didn't have any (extra) breakouts while using it. I don't recommend trying to take your makeup off with it though, my eye makeup wouldn't budge. :lol:

The only thing I didn't like is it seems to leave little sparklies on my skin...Like almost glitter, but insanely small...Very strange.

Really??

I heard about the purpose cleaner and right now i am torn between the two.. i do wear makeup but then again my SFC lotion didnt really take off the make up either but it also didnt dry out my already dry skin..

And I HATE GLITTER!! :snooty:

Cant stand the stuff so if it leaves glitter then i might reconsider..

But i have been reccomended purpose so i think i will try it....

As long as it doesnt dry out my skin..

Oh and nice avatar:)

Don't use Purpose it has SLSs :/.

Use CeraVe I love it. It has a builtin moisturizer while it cleanses..it's nice.

I almost got this cleansing wash you're talking about..but I ended up going with CeraVe..

The "sparkles" things makes me scared about this Neutrogena though..

The Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser was the product i recommended Susan a few months back, she loved it since.

it's good for people who has sensitive skin and doesn't want to dry out their skin in the tiniest bit. It actually makes your skin more moisturized because it contains lotion.

Good luck picking.

i used this a few years ago and loved it. it didnt dry my skin out and most importantly it didnt cause any kind of break outs or irritation. i stopped using it because it doesnt remove make up well and i dont like having to use something extra to take my make up off.