Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been on the regimen for about a month and a half now. I still get pimples, but they are greatly reduced in size (about the size of a pencil tip) and I definitely get fewer of them than before I started the regimen. I don't know why, but it seems like I always have one or two new pimples every morning. Just curious to see if anyone else has the same problem, or recommendations on a shaving creme to use while on the regimen. I cant stand using soap lather. Thanks to all that reply.

I mix Satin Care Alluring Avocado shave gel with TRESemme Conditioner (contains pro-vitamin b5 and aloe).

I didn't know this but I got it from the inet just now: Vitamin B5, also known as Pantothenic Acid, is an acne treatment. Taking it can decrease the skin's oil-sebum production.

My routine goes:

- apply mixture while in the shower

- wait 5-10 minutes

- shave

- moisturize

I use Eucerin Cream because I usually shave at night. That way I can slather lots on. If I have to shave during the day I just use aquaphor. It hydrates. Oh! I don't know what kind of blade you use or how thick your facial hair is but I prefer using the Gillette M3 Power Nitro razor. It has 3 blades and gives a smooth shave.

I used to try using the moisturizer as shaving cream while on the Regimen like Dan does but it never really worked and was irritating. I now use Gillete Pure & Sensitive shaving cream and it's wayyy better. My skin feels nice after using it and not irritated like when I was using the moisturizer.

I used to try using the moisturizer as shaving cream while on the Regimen like Dan does but it never really worked and was irritating. I now use Gillete Pure & Sensitive shaving cream and it's wayyy better. My skin feels nice after using it and not irritated like when I was using the moisturizer.

Does gillette pure and sensitive shaving cream really not make you break out? I used Gillette for sensitive skin, and broke out.

I absolutely HATE shaving! I dont like it with clear skin because I have very sensitive skin anyway. But im sure im not alone in disliking it with acne!

Im not sure if its available in the US (im pretty sure it is) but I use the gels rather than the foams for shaving. Gillette do a really nice one for sensitive skin. It doesnt give me a better shave, it just helps to irritate my skin less afterwards. It smells nice too and is quite refreshing.

I absolutely HATE shaving! I dont like it with clear skin because I have very sensitive skin anyway. But im sure im not alone in disliking it with acne!

Im not sure if its available in the US (im pretty sure it is) but I use the gels rather than the foams for shaving. Gillette do a really nice one for sensitive skin. It doesnt give me a better shave, it just helps to irritate my skin less afterwards. It smells nice too and is quite refreshing.

Yeah, I will most likely just go out and buy a different kind of Gillette gel. The one I used last time made me break out.