Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scars_suck*

Acellular Stem cell stimulation

Ok so I just went to a website that is based in Vancouver and this sounded very interesting because I have had acne scars for about 6 years and recently it has become something that i think about almost EVERY second of EVERY day. anyways, I was wondering if any of you have heard of this because it is new to me and I have been reserching for a long time.

A little background of my experience, I have had 2 fraxel restore lasers done and I did NOT find that they helped at all!! In fact, I got another very deep scar from the second fraxel. I dont trust Lasers anymroe so I'm going in for a consultation with this doctor from this clinic

I want to know what you guys think of this...if any of you have heard of it or tried it?

If not...I'm willing to be the guinea pig. ;)

Acellular Stem cell stimulation - HIGHLY effective for most depressed scars

At Reviva Medical Laser & Vein Clinic, stem cell stimulation is one of the newest methods to treat

acne scars. We have great success in treating rolling and boxed scars as well as good improvement in pitted scars. Stem cell stimulation for acne scar is a 2-step procedure. It first involves obtaining the patient’s own blood and extracting the fraction in the blood containing appropriate stem cell growth factors These blood components are reinjected into the skin. The process takes 30 minutes to perform and it is combined with infrared and LED light source for further skin tissue bio-stimulation. The second step, performed 3-4 weeks later just at the time the stem cells are busy making new collagen, involves various surgical techniques to further correct the depth of the acne scars. We estimated 25-50% improvement in scar depth and 10-20% improvement in pore size as well as skin texture with a single cycle of treatment. The result is readily visible 1-2 months after the procedure and continues to improve over next 3 months as new collagens continue to be laid down by the stem cells. Just like otther technologies, we believe that repeat treatments will yield even better results.

Do u think it will work on icepick and boxcar scars. i think thats what i have. anyways im going to go for an appointment soon i will tell u how it goes

Do u think it will work on icepick and boxcar scars. i think thats what i have. anyways im going to go for an appointment soon i will tell u how it goes

did you go for an appointment? how did it go?