Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EK31

Time it takes to do the regimen.

How long does it normally take people to do the regimen completely. Over the last few days i have timed myself and it takes me about 1 hour and 23 mins each time. The part that takes the longest is the BP drying. It takes so long!! Like 30 or 40 mins sometimes!! Especially on the cheeks for some reason, the cheeks take so long to dry the BP. How long does it take people to do the regimen?

Im gonna time myself the next few days and maybe rub the BP into my skin very lightly a little more than just putting it on my skin and letting it soak in. That could be the problem.

That's definitely the problem. You're supposed to gently move the BP around your face to help it absorb. You don't just apply it and leave it globbed on.

This video should help:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">

ive been on the regimen for 4 days now and it takes roughly about 20 minutes and thats when i apply the BP at night, in the morning not even 10 minutes, cleanse then moisturize

A couple of things make BP take forever to dry, in my experience:

- not drying your face enough (any residual moisture will make the BP take longer to dry)

- high humidity from the weather or being in a bathroom after someone has showered

In the stickiest, worst days of summer, I've actually sat in front of a fan while applying BP and waiting for it to dry.

- not drying your face enough (any residual moisture will make the BP take longer to dry)

- high humidity from the weather or being in a bathroom after someone has showered

In the stickiest, worst days of summer, I've actually sat in front of a fan while applying BP and waiting for it to dry.

Yep, same with me.

Yep, same with me.

i do it on a regular basis because i have no patience lol