Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nirvosa

Olay SPF 15 Sensitive Skin (New Formula)

I always get the 6 oz bottle at Walmart. Earlier this week I got myself a bottle and when I got home I realized the active ingredients were different. Instead of having Octinoxate (6%) and Zinc Oxide (3%) there was:

5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE

I thought their "new package" look was cute but I was completely thrown off by their new/change of sunscreen ingredients. I'll probably go and hunt for 3 more bottles of the older formula. I'm really disappointed. I hope Dan will get his SPF out soon since Olay's changed their formula.

If I dont find anymore bottles of it, what else do you guys recommend?

I always get the 6 oz bottle at Walmart. Earlier this week I got myself a bottle and when I got home I realized the active ingredients were different. Instead of having Octinoxate (6%) and Zinc Oxide (3%) there was:

5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE

I thought their "new package" look was cute but I was completely thrown off by their new/change of sunscreen ingredients. I'll probably go and hunt for 3 more bottles of the older formula. I'm really disappointed. I hope Dan will get his SPF out soon since Olay's changed their formula.

If I dont find anymore bottles of it, what else do you guys recommend?

I have the olay kind for nomal/oily skin and the ingredients are the octinoxate and zinc oxide. Maybe you previously bought the kind for normal/oily skin?

Nope, it says for sensitive skin. Its also listed on their website. And I also found the new ones at Ulta.

If it helps, I get the off-brand at Walmart. It's still 6 ounces, it's still the sensitive skin formula, and it's still the old ingredients. It's Equate's Complete Beauty Lotion.