Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 8:Boy, do I love working 7am-6pm everyday! BUT! GOOD NEWS! Last night I decided to add a face wash with 10% benzyl peroxide to my face washing routine and it cleared up so much of my face when I got up! My IB is limited to two spots only now, I am soooo psyched on that!!! Also the whole dry lips thing that I thought I was dodging kicked in with vengence last night, and ironically I am actually excited to see it. Now I know that the treatment is kicking it up to the next gear, and with my IB clearing up a little I am confident that it will be clear enough for the end up of the third week just in time to see meg! Even if it doesn't oh well, if my face clears up by the first month like my dermatologist told me, or even by the end of the second in time for school life will be sooooo good! If not by then, I will be done with my treatment by thanksgiving so whatever! My face will be clear in the end and that is all that matters.