Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John-

Accutane question

I work at a kitchen, and i tend to work anywhere from 20-40 hrs a week, depending on the rotation of scheudling. my question is should i ask for more paid time off since i work around TONS of greasy food?

What does this have to do with Accutane?

Can explain the correlation? Because, honestly, I don't see how working in a greasy kitchen would affect your Accutane course any differently than working in a greasy kitchen would affect anybody.

Also, this doesn't belong in the Accutane Logs section, so, for now, I'm moving it to the Accutane Posts board.

Frankly, though, I don't see why you should get paid time off just because you're on Accutane or have acne-prone skin. If you don't want to work there because it's greasy, you shouldn't get paid.

maybe thats what the fuck i wanted to know. maybe instead of bein so quick to move posts and shit why dont you look at my other posts. its an accutane question, cause im on accutane. and i dont wanna work offset anything im doin at my job. i could care less about where i work, it doesn't matter, im sayin would bein around a greasy enviornment offset my accutane course, or anything.

Your attitude is not necessary, nor is it appreciated.

You'll notice that I simply moved your thread to the Accutane Posts board from the Accutane Logs board, because it isn't a log; it's a one-off question.

And just because you're on Accutane doesn't mean that all of your questions pertain to Accutane.

I work at a kitchen, and i tend to work anywhere from 20-40 hrs a week, depending on the rotation of scheudling. my question is should i ask for more paid time off since i work around TONS of greasy food?

methinks you should stopped abusin your authority..my attitude is what it is, i tell it how it is. i got anger problems ill be the first to tell you, but i also notice that you just abuse power too much. ill leave it like that

and for the future, with all due respect, i dont want your opinion on my posts

methinks you should stopped abusin your authority..my attitude is what it is, i tell it how it is. i got anger problems ill be the first to tell you, but i also notice that you just abuse power too much. ill leave it like that

:lol: wowzers

would it hurt to ask your boss after you explain the scenario to him/her?

I haven't abused my authority in any way. I simply moved your post to a more appropriate board.

When it comes to posting, however, I've got just as much of a right to post my thoughts and opinions as any other member of these boards.

You might want to take that into consideration before you start making accusations.

i know you can post i understand that..i just wont take your opinion into consideration on my posts. so thats why i asked you not to post on my topics again

and jonima thats why on here first if being around greasy food would throw my course off..cause if it does ill ask my boss..thanks

well greasy food and a greasy environment definitely doesn't help skin in any i can tell you that. so more likely than not the grease is detrimental towards progress on tane, although tane decreases oil production, so idk.

You need to chill out.