Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I visited her blog, and it seems that her skincare line has just been recently launched, so I'm not sure if you're going to get a lot of reviews. If you do try it though, let us know!

Hey, I watch her on youtube! The girl whose line this is, I mean. I love her videos. =P

But like the other poster said, it is quiet new. It'll be a while before we know what people think about it. All I can say is that when I first went to check out the products on the site, I was put off by how pricey everything is! No?

I don't think it is too pricey... it's kinda mid-market. there are other brands like dermatologica that are much more expensive i think! Although it is quite a small bottle... and if you have to pay for postage it adds up.

So I can understand why other people might think this is expensive but sometimes you do get what you pay for. However that being said I know that you can get many great acne treatment products for a low price from brands like Clean & Clear etc.

I am a big fan of Michelle Phan and I really want to try this product but I haven't yet.

There are quite a lot of review for the product on the iqqu website.

Just click on the link in the first post and you should see the link for 100+ reviews under the acne serum heading.

I actually use this product daily as a primer for my concealer. I'm a big fan of MichellePhan too :D. I purchased it about a month ago when the promotion code still worked (it bumped the price down from $33 to $30, but I still had to pay about $38 total for shipping and handling).

I absolutely love the serum. It works substantially better than BP from the results I've seen--glowing complexion and even skin tone. And it goes on so lightly. I noticed that any red pimples I have starts to flatten within 4 days of daily application (night and day). It has whitened my skin too (a bit more than I'd like since I'm already pale).

One complaint I have is that the pump sucks. You can't control the amount of serum you want to pump out. If you only want enough for a spot treatment, you are stuck with more than you need for that particular moment. The pump always pumps out the same amount no matter how hard or soft you press.

Another complaint I have is the time it took for me to get the product. I heard from other people who have tried it that they recieved their order in 2 weeks. For some reason, mine took about a month after I placed the order :eh: .

I love Michelle Phan. But her products seem like a waste of money to me. Contains a lot of filler chemicals. Some of her products contain things she's even said to avoid buying, before her line came out... (Mineral Oil, Sodium Methyl Lauroyl Taurate, ect. ) Also, the key ingredients that she says makes the product work are last on the list of ingredients, meaning it contains very little of what your actually paying for. It's basically tea tree oil mixed with a ton or chemicals. I have not tried them because of how poor the ingredients are, so it's your call really.