Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Me_Myself_andi_Charisstina

Are chest/back pictures okay to post?

So I happen to be a 15 year old girl with some puuurdy bad chest and back acne. I'm starting the infamous 'tane today and I want to keep a blog with progressive pictures. However, I have a bit of a fear that I'll get in trouble for posting pics where I'm just wearing a brassiere =P :doh: I'm stumped. Do any of you think it would be Ok, or more importantly /not/ Ok, for me to post these pics?

Posting pictures of yourself in a low-cut shirt or bathing suit top should be okay. Pictures of yourself in a bra, however, wouldn't be appropriate, in my opinion. If you have any doubts, you can send the pictures to a moderator before posting them to find out whether or not they're appropriate to post.

post it however you feel would relate best. there shouldnt be a dif. between a bra and a bikini top, i highly doubt people come here for that intension. but yes, pictures of chest/backne are always good, just because its not on the face doesnt mean its not acne

post it however you feel would relate best. there shouldnt be a dif. between a bra and a bikini top, i highly doubt people come here for that intension. but yes, pictures of chest/backne are always good, just because its not on the face doesnt mean its not acne

There is, indeed, a difference between a bra and a bikini top.

Like I said it my previous post, Me_Myself_andi_Charisstina, if you're having any doubts about whether or not a picture is appropriate to post, run it by a moderator first.

if anything if your tryin to establish that a bra would be more revealing she could wear a sports bra and a bikini would in fact be exposin more skin. but if your exposin more skin in a appropriate way your just showin whats wrong with your chest acne, not showin off your goods. that is so absurd

We're talking about a fifteen year old possibly posting pictures of herself in a bra on an online message board.

I'm not going to argue this with you, and my advice still stands.

And what about all the 15 years old girls and younger at the beaches? In this case I should avoid posting topless pictures of myself because I don't have 18 :D