Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread, because I've just joined this website, but I just wanted to ask some questions. Well, to start it off, I started to find spots on my face in 7th grade, and I wanted to get rid of it so in the 8th grade summer, I went to Korea and got all my pimples cleared off (profesh-done), and my face was totally clear, no scars, no break outs until last year November. And now my acne is even worse than before; before I got my pimples removed in Korea. I have pimples on my cheeks, jaw line. And not to mention, scarrings, and pretty BIG pimples on my cheeks. This leads me to my first question, How did my acne return? I was totally confused, because one morning I woke up with a few noticeable spots. I'm totally confused nowadays, knowing that whatever I do, buying useless products, proactive and all those brand products are useless. What are some products that helped you guys/girls out there to help improve your skin back to clear again.

(remove the *'s on the http's to view the photo links!)

my cheeks : h*ttp://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k122/andrewchocho/?action=view&current=0706091918.jpg

my jawline : h*ttp://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k122/andrewchocho/?action=view&current=0706091918.jpg