Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cally0411

Hi Guys, I'm new and need help

Just started retin a micro .04. I'm on my 4th day. My skin is peeling like crazy and burns. I'm using half a peesize amount. My skin is red, and putting moisturizer is almost unbearable. Is this normal, will it get better, anyone have this happen? I can get through the pain but just want to make sure there is light on the other end of this painful tunnel.

well, when i started usin retin-a..i took it with some foam in the mornin(not sure of name..sorry)..and i just got off differin, so that kind of got my acne movin, so i guess my sideaffects arent as bad as yours. did you take anything before or no. and if its only your 4th(now 5th) be patient, its a waiting process. drink plenty of water

When my son first started using Retin A Micro he stated using it every 3 days for about a week or 2 and then every other night for a couple of weeks and then everyday, he never burned and had very little peeling.

Stop using it for a couple of days until your face calms down and then start off slowly again and work your way up to every day.

I think I read somewhere you can put some vaseline on your face to help the burning before you start up again.