Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John M

Will my zit scar?

I woke up about 40 minutes ago and started my regular morning routine. I have two cysts on my face and some mild white/black heads. For about a week now i've had this HUGE pussy cyst on my nose, dead center on my face. As much as I want to pop it i'm scared to pop my zits because I've heard it/can scar you and will take either a very long time to heal or will never heal. Today it seemed a lot bigger than it normaly is. As I started brushing my teeth I felt the tickling sensation in my nose and let out a huge sneeze. After my epic sneeze, I looked at my mirror and there was PUSS all over it! My zit EXPLODED thanks to my sneeze! I didn't touch it at all but it did pop and now i'm scared if it's going to scar or not. Should I put something on the spot like neosporin? Any help/insight would be great, i've never had a zit pop before :\

I woke up about 40 minutes ago and started my regular morning routine. I have two cysts on my face and some mild white/black heads. For about a week now i've had this HUGE pussy cyst on my nose, dead center on my face. As much as I want to pop it i'm scared to pop my zits because I've heard it/can scar you and will take either a very long time to heal or will never heal. Today it seemed a lot bigger than it normaly is. As I started brushing my teeth I felt the tickling sensation in my nose and let out a huge sneeze. After my epic sneeze, I looked at my mirror and there was PUSS all over it! My zit EXPLODED thanks to my sneeze! I didn't touch it at all but it did pop and now i'm scared if it's going to scar or not. Should I put something on the spot like neosporin? Any help/insight would be great, i've never had a zit pop before :\

I always pop my zits, i'm too OCD to let them sit there. Anyway, mine never scar, but everyone is different

i think when you break an acne cyst you will se scaring, but since it broke all by itself i dont know just dont squeeze it with your fingers and you will probably be ok. NEVER squeeze a cyst with your 2 fingers ever, ever, ever, youll have a pigmented scar probably forever on your face.

Scar Zone acne spot treatment--salicylic acid plus green tea (?) to heal the spot better

Can be found at Ulta cosmetics or a rite-aid/walgreens.

Apply 2-3 times a day...works for me on the spots I pick at.