Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
encaskcus

Apple Cider Vinegar help please!

I am going to start using apple cider vinegar after I exfoliate with baking soda. What I am wondering is do you just add a tsp of the vinegar to a cup of water and get a cotton ball and just gently lather your face with it? Anybody else use this differently? Thanks!

I use 1 part water + 1 part ACV as a toner after cleansing in the shower. However, I started with more of a 2 part water/ 1 part ACV mixture.

To put it on i use cotton pads, the flat circle ones. If theres any dead skin, get it off with the damp cotton pad, then i just dab it on my face.

be gentle with the baking soda!

Hello! :D

I've been using apple cider vinegar for a a couple weeks now..and it has *really* worked. Like..I'm surprised how well it's worked. It fades redness, and helps your complexion overall. Anywho! I do a 50/50 concentration of it with water. My best advice is to get a bottle or something that you can keep the solution in. Then add a cup of vinegar, cup of water, cup of vinegar, cup of water, etc. until you fill it up. 50/50 may be too concentrated for you, but I guess it'd be a good thing to start out with? I dunno. Use a cotton pad and get it wet with the stuff, then gently put it on your face. :D That's all there is to it! Then just leave it on; don't rinse it off. And yeah. It smells AWFUL, but it fades in a few minutes.

I hope this helps! I use it only at night after I've washed my face, and I keep the bottle in the fridge so that it's all cold when I apply it. Feels good. xD But I'm sure you don't *have* to keep it in the fridge. Good luck!

Hello! :D

I've been using apple cider vinegar for a a couple weeks now..and it has *really* worked. Like..I'm surprised how well it's worked. It fades redness, and helps your complexion overall. Anywho! I do a 50/50 concentration of it with water. My best advice is to get a bottle or something that you can keep the solution in. Then add a cup of vinegar, cup of water, cup of vinegar, cup of water, etc. until you fill it up. 50/50 may be too concentrated for you, but I guess it'd be a good thing to start out with? I dunno. Use a cotton pad and get it wet with the stuff, then gently put it on your face. :D That's all there is to it! Then just leave it on; don't rinse it off. And yeah. It smells AWFUL, but it fades in a few minutes.

I hope this helps! I use it only at night after I've washed my face, and I keep the bottle in the fridge so that it's all cold when I apply it. Feels good. xD But I'm sure you don't *have* to keep it in the fridge. Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the replies. I hope the vinegar works as well as me as on you! =)