Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

imagine you would meet god, and he would give you the choice to have all the acne you will get for the coming years in 1 week.

would you do it? :P i was just wondering

the week would propably be a really depressing one :P but then after that 7 days you would be completely free of acne!

but then again, your skin would be severely damaged.

so tell me

DEFINITELY.

I would remove all reflective objects from my room, take a weeks worth of food and water up there and camp out for a week. I'd tell everyone I was feeling extremely sick, and I should be better in a week haha! :P

DEFINITELY.

I would remove all reflective objects from my room, take a weeks worth of food and water up there and camp out for a week. I'd tell everyone I was feeling extremely sick, and I should be better in a week haha! :P

lol I'd do this too :)

But it's not gonna happen is it? :(

Damn that's a good one..I guess I would. I wouldn't leave the house for like a month afterward though LOL

Would live off of pizza and chinese food ordered to my house LOL

No...

Why would it be sarcastic? very dumb thing to say.

Edited by Heir

Definitely, of course. I'd hide away for the week like others mentioned. Clear skin for life for one week of horrible, horrible skin? Deal! Absolutely.

No.. there would be terrible scarring and redmarks that would last for an eternity. Your skin would be mauled and overloaded trying to repair all the shit going on. Every pore would commit suicide and your face would become a wasteland

More importantly, the idea is nonsense. There isn't a timebomb in each of our pores, waiting to explode at some given time in the future.

sounds more like a deal with the devil

Nauticus is right, you would have the worst (acne) scars in history

or would you get the scars but they'll disappear after that week?

hell yeah I would do it, even if it shortened my lifespan by the time I have left of acne

I was thinking more the lines of a wish :). If God granted me 1 wish I'd wish for 500 million dollars ... let's not get unrealistic with the amount..... and quit my job s I can treat my acne normally at home without having to face co workers and people until I'm healed. :nod:

But to stay on topic, I would do it in a heart beat.... to bad I don't believe in God..... jk.. i believe.. now wheres my wish

If I was given that opportunity, I wouldn't take it. It feels much more rewarding to battle acne on your own and finally come out as the victor. As they say... "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." Plus, all that acne at once, for an entire week, would leave some major scarring... no thanks.

No. What acne has given me is far greater than what it has taken because other than the quality of your skin, you choose what to let it take away from you.

If the scarring would go away along with the acne, then yes. Heres a better question. Would you take 20 years off your normal life span (assuming you will die of old age) for a completely clear skin (no acne, no scars) as if you never had 1 pimple? I would in a heartbeat. I'd even probably agree to only live to the age of 50 for super clear skin. I say quality of life is more important than quantity.

I thought it was implied that after the week is over the scarring is gone along with the acne.

me too

in which case, and call me weak if you must, hell yes.