Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i've had oily skin since i was 13, talking about so oily that you could fry an egg on it in the sun.

As a result i had bad acne, this was treated with accutane (so was the oiliness for 1 year).

Now i have no acne, just red marks. I've been using stuff like green cream, apple cider vinegar and dans AHA, and some BP for the odd zit i get but my skin never drys.

Nothing above made it peel, even level 9 green cream just makes my skin feel super smooth and soft, but no flaking or anything. My t-zone is starting to get oily now (post accutane). As a test i washed my face with some old clearasil i had (rough stuff) and then applied bp, my skin still felt soft smooth and moisturised.

Is there something wrong with my skin?

Guest missyjean130

Just because you don't visibly see flakes,doesn't mean you don't have dead skin cells shedding off your face.

If you really want to visibly see the sped up skin regeneration, I'd go to a derm as ask for one of their retinoids. When I was on differin I think a thin layer of my skin must of peeled off everyday. I had to make sure I always wore sunscreen lol.