Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone~

Looked thru the forums and i gather tt the only AHA products tt can be found in Singapore are NeoStrata and Therapeutic?

Have anyone used them? Have AHA helped ur red marks to go away more speedily?

Lol, 3 qns. Now all i need are answers~

zzz red marks go away~

ciaoz

hey man, aha is helping but very slowly, not as fast as i would have liked it to be.

sg also got sell Avene AHA + BHA cream.. but quite ex, use dan's aha+ better.

but one thing's for sure is the AHA made my complexion become much smoother. ordered 3 tubes liao lol

Oh thanks for the reply~

So, can only find aha at tan tock seng pharmacy? cannot find at watsons, guardian tt kind of places?

cos i'm like... still a student, no credit card and cannot buy stuff online haha

oh, but u can do interbank transfer? alot of us are participating in "group orders" and sharing the shipping costs. i'll give u the link soon.

hey

I am a student too. I also don have acess to credit cards,n thus cannot, actually order Dan's regime products. However, i can do inter bank transfer. Is it ook to order the good tgter?

hi buffered~ i'm a SG too. I am planning to try the whole series of Dan's product... can you tell me about the grp purchase? US$43 for international shipping is really expensive to buy individually i think. I'm also still a uni student only, 23 yrs old poor.

Hi Jzeff. I used NeoStrata Spot Treatment Gel (AHA) for like this few years as and i dunno abt AHA until few days ago. It was recommended by a doctor from SATA when i went for consultation. Hmm... it does work very well at 1st but the effect slowly reduce over time... my face is still terrible now... but its still the best spot treatment i found over the years. Thats why i'm still using it now. However, i'm think of trying out the whole series of regimen now.... so thinking of grp purchase.

NeoStrata Spot Treatment Gel is about $26 sold at Guardian i remember. quite expensive, given the small size bottle. If Dan's AHA+ works the same... then i think i'll stick to his products forever from now on... that is if grp purchase works for me, coz the international shipping is real too expensive.

Hello guys,

There's a guy named Superuke, who's also a SG and wants to try Dan's products. Why don't you message him and ask whether he's still keen on trying them? If yes, you guys can share the shipping cost. I am interested in trying Dan's moisture, jojoba oil and the body buddy actually :) Sounds easier now? :)

hey thanks CheekyTrickyChic. I'm waiting for buffered to reply me regarding the grp order now. Haven't hear from him for quite a while. I'm quite desperate for it, so if really no replies for too long, i might just go ahead and buy it haha.

My MSN and email is [email protected] , you guys can add me if want to do a group order together as well! if i can't join want, then i create one ^-^

hi all, i just started the regimen! been on it for 1 plus week already. so far so good! :D

btw, for the mass order, can check out the forum at hardwarezone. they have ongoing mass orders from danielkern.com.

heres the link:

i got my suppliers from there too! hope this helps :D

I forget to track this thread for quite a while :) So have you ordered Dan's regimen yet? :) Btw, just wonder whether you have body acne or not. I hope that you don't but in case you do, we should buy the product named Gold Bond Medicated Powder from drugstore, which is described as the ultimate solution by lots of bacne sufferers. I have cysts on my back but just (touch wood, touch wood, touch wood) once in a while :)

I think it'll take a while to get Dan's product so i went on and bgt Bazac BP 2.5% and Avene's AHA + BHA 1st. So far... face all red like monkey... and a breakout seems to be coming up... Face feel very itchy also... is that normal? and... i'm naturally super oil skin and perspire alot~ so.. BP and AHA always got wiped out... any suggestion? (Well, SG got super hot weather....)

ok. seems like i cant give the link over here. vonacid, will pm you :)

anyone tried DK's jojoba oil and AHA before?

I will be getting them this time round to control my flakiness (jojoba oil) and for bacne (AHA).

jojoba oil in singapore is super expensive. 60 plus for a small bottle. cant wait to try DK's jojoba oil!