Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whiteout

Mascara Under Eyes

Alright, SO i don't know if my eyelids are like really greasy or something but no matter what kind of mascara i use (like waterproof vs not, and brand) it always smears under my eyes after a few hours. I now constantly wipe under my eyes, which kind of just spreads it and looks like a nervous tick.

Any tips or advice for solving this problem? Thanks in advance! :)

p.s. I'm currently using covergirl lashexact...but I bought maybelline full&soft and desperately want to use it..but it seems to worse for the smudging :( grr

Switching to non-waterproof worked for me.

Maybe you should try the tube type of mascara. It only comes of w/ warm water.

Hi

I had the same problem and always looked grossly tired because either the mascara or my liner would melt and make the area under my eyes look extra dark. What I do now is use a Maybelline non-waterproof mascara and a Glo Minerals eye liner pencil. When I'm done, I take a q-tip and dab a little of my Glo Minerals foundation on the q-tip and run it lightly over the liner and just under it and then set the whole thing with the hydrating mist. Since I've been doing that, I haven't had any more dark under eye issues.

Rd

Put foundation or concealer under your eyes and maybe set it with powder. If you use non-waterproof mascara it should wipe right off if you smudge it with a qtip. Make sure the mascara is completely dry before you touch near your eyes or blink hard!