Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oneal

What causes acne ?

I call bullshit. Internal cleansing did nothing for my acne. Also after starting a job in a place with very poor air quality, smoking, and lots of chemicals my skin has improved. (I switched from low carb to low fat and started taking new supplements after school got out and I started work)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the genetic part. I have the exact same form of acne as my father did with 2 polar opposite lifestyles/environment.

Thank you guys for your honest comments.

As it was said in the video there is lot of different causes of the acne and

every opinon is welcome here so if anyone has something to say about it

please write your comments below .

The question is still the same WHAT CAUSES ACNE ?

Thank you guys for your honest comments.

As it was said in the video there is lot of different causes of the acne and

every opinon is welcome here so if anyone has something to say about it

please write your comments below .

The question is still the same WHAT CAUSES ACNE ?

Excess sebum and dead skin cells not separating. Caused by hormonal imbalances which can stem from many things, but I believe it is Insulin Resistance in most people with moderate/severe constant acne.

Those foot pads are a scam. They have been tested by tons of doctors and the only reason they turn brown is because of sweat.

I think my acne has to genetic because i dont see how i could have all these toxins in my body. I live in northern michigan where the air is great, i have never smoked, did a single drug, or drank alcohol, so i dont see why my liver should not be able to keep my body detoxified.

Those foot pads are a scam. They have been tested by tons of doctors and the only reason they turn brown is because of sweat.

I think my acne has to genetic because i dont see how i could have all these toxins in my body. I live in northern michigan where the air is great, i have never smoked, did a single drug, or drank alcohol, so i dont see why my liver should not be able to keep my body detoxified.

I would recommend looking into insulin resistant. Insulin production is at the highest during the teenage years and that is why acne is most prevelant during that age period. Too much insulin leads to much sex hormones which leads to acne. Hormones also make sense for why women get acne around their period. If you want to know more about insulin resistance just pm me.

I would recommend looking into insulin resistant. Insulin production is at the highest during the teenage years and that is why acne is most prevelant during that age period. Too much insulin leads to much sex hormones which leads to acne. Hormones also make sense for why women get acne around their period. If you want to know more about insulin resistance just pm me.

My acne is not caused by insulin resistance, it is caused by my genetics.

All of our acne is caused by our genetics. But genetics only counts for part of your likelihood to get any condition. The rest is what you do. Like maintaining stable blood sugar.

Just because you genetically predisposed to something doesn't mean you can't try to fix it. I bet your genes set you up with insulin resistance pal.

Your really need to chill with the insulin resistance. The reason i know that my acne is not caused by it is because i talked to my doctor and he said it. So i think i will listen to my doctor over you. I have no history of any blood sugar disease in my family, no diabetes, no hyperglycemia, no insulin resistance. Im 19 and my older sister still has acne, my mom had acne, and about 10 of my 1st cousins have or had acne, so that is why i say its in my genes. If i was 35 and still had acne then i might start thinking that something was wrong.