Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kazza

GLYCOBALM and Snail Gel?

Hiya,

I just came upon the acnebalm site and wondered if anyone's tried the glycobalm for adult acne? Didn't read everything (it's kinda comprehensive and I don't have the time right now) but it even has a link to a scientific paper from the Uni of Madrid (again, not read it yet) which makes it seem more credible at 1st glance!

The product is expensive and the only reason I came upon this is cos I was doing a search for snail gel, this is the principal ingredient in Glycobalm. Well, here in the UK, I can buy snail gel for £10 (dunno wot that is in $s) a jar so I may as well try it. It seems to be good for all sorts, not just acne and scarring. It contains collagen and glycolic acid, amongst other stuff.

Has anyone tried snail gel? This seems way more cost effective than getting a product where it's just one of many ingredients.

It appears I am fast becoming a product junkie! Gonna have to reign it in, me thinks!! LOL. :redface: