Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laurie Jay

Immediate Purging?

I just finished with doing the regimen tonight, and while I was looking at my skin, I could see more bumps, really teeny, forming. I just started the regimen this morning, and I'm 90% sure they weren't there then, so I'm wondering if this is normal? I thought it went you get clear, then you purge, then your clear? Anyone else have such an immediate reaction? And I'm sure I'm not allergic to the BP because I think I was on it waaaaay back when I was younger, and then I used Proactiv in middle school.

Also, some/a lot of them were in an area that I do not get zits on. I actually got just one zit there a few days ago, but that was a first.

So yeah, help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Alright so this morning I woke up and immediately checked my skin. Well, the little bumps are gone. Huh. So I guess me new question is- what happened? It seems to be trivial since nothing extremely bad happened.

Edited by Laurie Jay

Purging typically doesn't happen this quickly. Try not to overanalyze your skin. The first few months can be a bumpy road (pun intended ;) ).