Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ken Phan

Has anyone tried Clarisonic for red marks?

Hey all ,

I recently purchase the Clarisonic brush system to help with my dry skin. But has anyone tried using Clarisonic for red marks? Let me know thanks!

Guest missyjean130

I don't use clarisonic but I do use pretika,a cheaper alternative.

I can't say for sure if it is helping red marks,as I'm also using apple cider vinegar and vitamin c serum...but it does make me feel nice and clean

I bought it. It actually broke me out (exfoliated too much for me), but that's because I'm already on a topical retinoid. I would advise people to wait and think about it before you buy because they are so expensive! And if you are already exfoliating your face, it might just make your skin irritated.

I bought it. It actually broke me out (exfoliated too much for me), but that's because I'm already on a topical retinoid. I would advise people to wait and think about it before you buy because they are so expensive! And if you are already exfoliating your face, it might just make your skin irritated.

I purged horribly for about 2 months when I started using it. I had a big outbreak of cystic acne on my cheek, and I NEVER get cystic acne. Gave me my only indented scars to date. After that point things got better, and I honestly love it for getting all traces of makeup off. I tested it out by washing my face like I normally would first to the point where I thought it was clean, then I went over it with the Clarisonic and the brush was brown with all the makeup that had still been in my pores after I thought my face was clean. If I don't use it now I feel dirty!

I used mine for quite a while before I gave up, but I'm glad it worked for you!