Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skin had been clearing up for the past month or so. I thought I was finally going to be able to not worry about my skin. But as of the past week, I have started breaking out again. I now have a huge bump on the side of my nose, another huge bump between my eyes, the remnants of 4 pimples on my right side and 3 active pimples on my left. What the hell? I was starting to feel really good about myself and was overall very happy. It seems like I am back to square one and I am starting to become a recluse again. I haven't changed my regimen so I don't know what to do. It has been increasingly humid here and I have been sweating a little more but I don't know how this would change so much. Hopefully this just passes but I need somewhere to release my frustration.

i feel the same way. i used proactiv for about 3 weeks and before that my skin was actually pretty ok but then proactiv made my skin worse! it's really annoying and i wish i could go back into time and fix my stupid mistake. it took me months to get good skin and the fact that it only took 2 to make it worse again is aggravating. ugh. i know the same way you feel. i am also now back to square 1, and like you, i do not know what to do. but don't worry, we're not the only ones who feel this way. just be patient