Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
what1sth1s

do i have Seborrhoeic dermatitis?

hey, about 2-3 months ago i started noticing that on both my cheeks (underneath eyes, toward nose) started to become red, itchy, dry and flakey with dead skin. i have no idea why this has all of a sudden appeared. i even stopped using any products on my face. the only thing i use is jojoba oil as a moisterizer to get rid of the flakeyness . i am also starting to use DANS AHA but thats for marks left from scars.

i know its not rosacea because some days it is completly gone but its driving me nuts because i cant seem to find a solution. i've been lurking around these forums and i think i might have Seborrhoeic dermatitis? can someone clear this up for me?

thanks a lot.

btw i am also using the tape method to get rid of the dead skin. i usually have to go through the same spot 3-6 times since there is so much dead skin there for some reason =(, it irritates it and makes it even more red so i do it at night.

Pictures. XXI century, even cellphones have cameras. Asking about a medical condition without posting any pics is a waste of time. See a derm.

Dude OP.... What you described is EXACTLY what I had.... for about I'd say 4-6 months... it went away two weeks ago....

I have the same thing man and i dont know what it is you explained it very well but im sure is not seb derm cause i have seen pics of serb derm here and on google and is not like that at all

what i have is the same like dead skin white stuff, dry, it kinda looks like pimples but they are not they are very easy to remove even with your fingernail, i had this crap for months and i dont know what it is my skin is not red, the way i remove it making my skin wet and then using a tweezer you know the side of the tweezer to shave it off it comes off easily but leaves the skin kinda pink after you remove it, after 1 day the redness goes away and the skin is ok but lets say after 2 or 3 weeks i start getting that crap again i dont know why, i dont know if is dead skin i dont know is because of sweating when i workout

what i really is that in this forum people only reply to what is convenient for them, what can help them