Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beautifuldoll

How can I stop feeling like a waste of space?

I really feel that way when i'm at my lowest. I feel like everybody that's here has or should have a purpose, what the fuck is mine? :cry:

I don't think I can achieve anything as long as I have this crap on my face. To suceed you need confidence, drive, self love and all the other things you need I don't have. This crap is holding me back. As long as I have this crap i'll never be happy.

With Michael Jackson, I look at him and think to myself, it's no secret that he didn't have much self love and he spent millions to change himself. He achieved a lot, but still he wasn't happy and look how it messed him up....I don't want to end up something like that. Somehow managing to achieve something but getting to where I would love myself would be unreachable :cry:

How can you get yourself happy when you're in a situation that seems like it will never end. :cry:

How can you get yourself happy when you're in a situation that seems like it will never end. :cry:

You keep searching for treatments that work, and never give up until you find one that does work. In the interim, find hobbies that keep you occupied. I am learning about motorcycles and web design. I am studying to get my M1 license, and I go to school for web design. These things keep me pretty busy, and when I do have really bad skin days and I want to hide I just scour the internet for new treatments or give my skin a break by being really gentle to it. I also find that really bad breakouts force me to eat healthier.

You are not a waste of space, we all have a special talent or ability. You need to unleash that talent, or discover it by studying different subjects. I discovered that i'm not that good at French, but I have a knack for writing and fashion.

Nobody has a designated purpose. You make your own purpose by choosing what you would like to pursue. If acne is holding you back, how are you going to create anything other than misery?

The problem is that your happiness depends on the condition of your skin. You've been conditioned to believe that acne equals unhappiness. Everyone wants to be unique, but we all want the physical qualities that are promoted in our society. I'm guilty of it myself, but I try to detox and remove the toxins that contaminate my thoughts.