Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scm16

divots from cortisone injections

ive been struggling with acne for about 14 years. i recently began using mychelle products and my acne has never been so manageable. i highly recommend them! anyway, before discovering mychelle, i used to deal with the big things that used to pop up by going to the derm for a cortisol injection; these left me with divots that would persist for MONTHS! usually about 6 and then theyd be gone.

i was reading up on the mychelle stuff and a lot of what i was using promoted healthy collagen production ( c serum, grapefruit cream, etc.) im only 25, so i didn’t think about using the firming serum until i became frustrated by the divot that developed just before i began using these products. it’s about $40, but a little goes a long way. i only put it on the divot morning and night and in only about 2 days, its become noticeably more shallow. i know that it is at least speeding up the healing process. the divot has only been around for two weeks (though i got the injection about a month ago) and already its at the point my other divots got to four or more months down the line. im definitely pleased!

remember that you are all strong, wonderful, and beautiful human beings! never let acne define you.