Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1xito

A little help please =)

Alright so recently I got back from vacation and I noticed I had a small acne attack on my face. I've never had it this bad before and I need to get my face cleared up for my GF who comes in 3 weeks. I read the regimen and went to the store but I was only able to find BP 10% since I live over seas. I've started applying it twice a day and it seems to be helping but I'm scared that I won't clear up within 3 weeks. Anyone know if I should? My acne is not that bad I'm just worried it will take longer. My skin hasn't dried up and gone flaky like i've read it has to other people so I wonder if it's working or not. I've also stopped eating anything with oils and chocolates to help. On top of that I do daily workouts and I heard that sweat dries your pimples because of the sweat and I was wondering if that was true. Well my biggest question is if I should put the medication on and not touch my face or pop my pimples once they get tender. Well if you have any answers please help me =D.

Edit: Oh yeah...my pimples are mainly on my chin and I use Biore face wash before putting on the 10% BP

Don't pop or pick, that can lead to red spots that will last for months or permanent scarring.

The BP is gonna be your best friend in defeating acne. It is incredibly useful is preventing acne, so use it anywhere you often break out.

Also if you start to get frustrated that the BP isn't working well enough USE MORE. Just pile it on and you will see results.

Alright so recently I got back from vacation and I noticed I had a small acne attack on my face. I've never had it this bad before and I need to get my face cleared up for my GF who comes in 3 weeks. I read the regimen and went to the store but I was only able to find BP 10% since I live over seas. I've started applying it twice a day and it seems to be helping but I'm scared that I won't clear up within 3 weeks. Anyone know if I should? My acne is not that bad I'm just worried it will take longer. My skin hasn't dried up and gone flaky like i've read it has to other people so I wonder if it's working or not. I've also stopped eating anything with oils and chocolates to help. On top of that I do daily workouts and I heard that sweat dries your pimples because of the sweat and I was wondering if that was true. Well my biggest question is if I should put the medication on and not touch my face or pop my pimples once they get tender. Well if you have any answers please help me =D.

Edit: Oh yeah...my pimples are mainly on my chin and I use Biore face wash before putting on the 10% BP

Also if you start to get frustrated that the BP isn't working well enough USE MORE. Just pile it on and you will see results.

More isn't necessarily better.

Well I think I can afford to use more since my skin isn't getting flaky like other people say it does. Just in the past few days I see MAJOR improvement. The acne I had on my cheeks is almost gone but I'm still having trouble with my chin =S.

Um, no, more BP is what made Daniel Kern clear. Your skin gets used to the BP, so after awhile you have to pile it on. Trust me, it is working for me as I speak.