Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toolson

HELP!!!! wat is this?

hi,

I have a few, like 3, papule like bumps on the cheeks for about 1-2 weeks. they wont' really come to a head, but they don't hurt. all they do is sit there and stay inflamed... other than these i'm all clear. WHAT SHOULD I DO? to make it come to a head...

would exfoliating the area help? i've run out of ideas!

hi,

I have a few, like 3, papule like bumps on the cheeks for about 1-2 weeks. they wont' really come to a head, but they don't hurt. all they do is sit there and stay inflamed... other than these i'm all clear. WHAT SHOULD I DO? to make it come to a head...

would exfoliating the area help? i've run out of ideas!

okay,

roughly about a tablespoon of baking SODA, make sure its baking soda, not powder.

add enough water untill it gets to a paste, i usually add a 1/3 of a tsp and its a thick paste (which you want)

okay, after this, you rub it on your chin as an exfoliator, and leave it on for about 5 minutes.

wipe it off with some water.

now, the baking soda will dry out the skin a little bit, so what you want to do is;

1 tablespoon of PLAIN, yogurt [not vanilla!]

1/2 tablespoon of honey

2 teaspoons of lemon juice

mix it together and you should have a home made moisturizer, now, rub it on your chin so its even, keep it on for about 15 mins, and then by the end of the week those things will be GONE! maybe even a few days, good luck;]]

exfoliating the spots definitely helped! not only did they dry out, but they also shrank quite a bit over 2 days. i wish i had done this earlier in the stage of treatment!