Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
txs

pale skin while on accutane =/ plz help

hey people im 15 years old&im about to finish my accutane course but theres something that really bugs me&its my pale face i used to have kinda dark skin&now i look really pale and my face is supper dry. i was wondering if my paleness will go away after accutane i dont wanna look pale :wall:

thanks oli girl its just really weird that my face is supper pale&like the rest of my body is brown but yeah hopefully it goes away after im done with accutane =]

I imagine it will disappear eventually, like the redness/flushing-- for MOST people.

You always have the option of using a progressive glow moisturizer to add a bit more of a tan colour.

thanks oli girl its just really weird that my face is supper pale&like the rest of my body is brown but yeah hopefully it goes away after im done with accutane =]

Yeah, I hope it does go away for you, maybe let your derm know and maybe lower your dosage a little. Not sure how much you are on.

It's hard to say though if it will go away, but for some it does.

Ihateacnesobad-This person is not flushing and for many flushing doesn't always go away, you were lucky. you can acutally see the accutane/mino flushing thread in the roseaca fourm.

im on 80 mg a day. ive been noticing that whenever i use a moisturizer my face looks less pale so im gonna stick with that. were you ever pale while on accutane??

Hey im 18 years I was on accutane i think ill say 2 years ago and ever since then my face has been pale i meen my skin color of my neck and down my body is brown and you not sort of dark and my face is white i have tried everything from going out in the sun to get a tan or whatever but man i can get one my skin is really sensity when it come to being outsid ein the sun for too long and also my skin is really really dry and although i put alot of lotion and what not my face after a couple of hours gets dry and chap again, it suckss! but i meen pimpl ewise i dont get any like before i get some like from time to time but othe rthan that is good but is messed upo how i got this pale face and dry skin. It just has to do with how your skin works everybody's skin is different.

I'm sure it will go away after your course. i am BLACK and my skin was so pale on Accutane people thought I was sick, in fact i kind of thought I was the only one who had this happen to them. lol, not a big deal, just get some spray tan i guess ;-]

Better to be pale temporarily and heal your acne forever, than to get a tan or something that could compromise your treatment. Just wait a while after you're done accutane so that you can slowly ease into sun exposure. Also, for the record, being pale used to be a sign of royalty lol. :P

hey people im 15 years old&im about to finish my accutane course but theres something that really bugs me&its my pale face i used to have kinda dark skin&now i look really pale and my face is supper dry. i was wondering if my paleness will go away after accutane i dont wanna look pale :wall: