Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sad_one

3rd week, what is wrong?

Hey comrades!

I am on the Regimen since 3 weeks. This week i start to take 1,5 pumps two times/day. But I have some questions. Week ago I realised that i'm going to have a breakout. And these spots, small cysts doesn't vanish from my face for a week. Moreover they getting worse and worse every day, new ones coming out :(:( It is important to say that most of them are on my jaw, round my mouth. I'm on a diet, I ordered AHA+, but its hard to wait.... I thought that BP doesn't let to come new spots out :/

I am on 4th week of the regimen, and I really do understand your problem. From the reply I get from the threats I posted, acne stakes 30-90 days to form, so it might not be visible but the bp just brings it out, to completely clear ur skin. I look so bad now......but I hope that it gets well soon...Hope I answered your question. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I fell your guy's pain. My chin won't clear up no matter how long I wait it seems. I've been on the Regiment for a while now, at least 5+ weeks, and I'm still having trouble.

I'm just going to stick with it though, if I stop now, who knows how much worse it could get. It's slowly clearing, but very slowly, and every new pimple feels like such a huge setback.

But then again, if I wasn't on the Regiment, it could be worse then it is anyways.

And by the way Alvin, I love the optimism you've got there! :D

Sad One,

I can relate to what you're going through. I'm also moving into week 3 and I still have alot of crap on my face. These things can take time, just keep your eye on the prize at the end of it all. Hang in there.

The Regimen isn't a quick fix, and it won't clear your face up instantly. It takes time for it to keep you consistently clear. It can take a few months for the breakouts to stop, which is why we generally recommend sticking with it for at least three months before deciding whether or not it's working for you.

The BP is kinda pushing up all the underlying acne that hasn't surfaced yet at this point (purging). After this is done, your breakouts will start to slow down and then eventually stop! Take a look at the what to expect page under the "Get Clear" tab at the top.

It is true that acne takes 30-90 days to form, and it is also true that when starting BP use it basically goes in and cleans out all of your pores, which results in acne. Because of this, it is important to realize that there will be some acne for the first 3 months that you are on the regimen, but sticking with it and being patient will lead you to the clearest skin you have ever had.

Just make sure you moisturize properly, because severe dryness can reverse progress and cause breakouts.

STICK WITH IT

you will be happy that you did