Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mies

Cyst, nodule or what?

I started to use Clindoxyl about a week ago and my skin became very dry so today I started to use some moisturizer. However, yesterday I noticed that somekind of blain was coming to my chin and I was right. Now it's a bit reddish and its diameter is about 1 cm (0,4 inch) but my skin is still undamaged in that area.

I iced it three times today and put clindoxyl on it and took some ibuprofen tablets. I don't know if it's right procedure but what I could do that it wouldn't cause any damage to my skin? Moreover, Is it ok to use clindoxyl which contains benzoyl peroxide instead of antibiotic cream?

EDIT: Now its head is starting to look a bit white and its diameter isn't so big anymore. What to do? :surprised:

Now this blain is divided into two smaller red pimples which are, however, under the skin. In addition, there isn't the small white head anymore as it left when I washed my face. So, should I still use antibiotic cream and keep icing it or should I use bp from now on?