Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've tried everything there is... even accutane didn't work, so all i can do now is give up. it feels good to know that i won't have to be disappointed again. i'm just going to accept the fact that i have acne and just GIVE UP. it's taken way too much time, effort, and money to try to solve this. i'm angry and i'm hurt and i'm just ready to throw in the towel and just live my life without having to maintain such a rediculous routine that doesn't even help. I GIVE UP

Acceptance is always good, though it shouldnt stop us from trying to improve ourselves.

I've heard there are a few people who needed several doses of accutane before they see effect. Maybe you should take a leaf from their book?

Guest invaderzim

you'll change your mind soon. you wouldn't get married the first time it grossed your brain, so this is the same. let it brew like a delicious cup of coffee. soon you'll see that it's worth it to just replace the filter and pour in some new grounds, even if it's just for shits and giggles