Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

BEST Foundation EVER

So I like CG and Olay, but stopped using foundation for good and was doing only powder things..Anyways, I saw this commercial with Ellen on CG foundation and thought "ellen?that must be good + olay moisturizer".Anyways, I decided not to buy it and stick to my powder routine that is not effective sometimes because my skin appeare worse than it is..So, my mom bought it and I decided to try...It's "ageless" something..for those with wrinkles but I thought whatever, and gave it a shot..I love it..Now I steal it from her all the time. It's soo smooth and blends soo well.Also, you can build on and on for heavier coverage..I broke out and it covered everything...meaning red spots..

oh cool! i really wanted to try this as I love Ellen, CG and Olay too!! Just wondering how you like to apply this as I haven't a clue how it works. Also, is it for all over use or is it more of a spot concealer...and does it need to be set with powder? Is it drying?

oh cool! i really wanted to try this as I love Ellen, CG and Olay too!! Just wondering how you like to apply this as I haven't a clue how it works. Also, is it for all over use or is it more of a spot concealer...and does it need to be set with powder? Is it drying?

It's like very solid foundation and it comes with the sponge. I like using the sponge to my suprise..you cannot apply it with your fingers only sponge. So I just start very little,blend it in..then I build on. Also, I got this other foundation called N7 true identity that everyone liked, but the texture of that thing is amazing..but for those with no acne.:( Anyways, my mom CG is light and I am tanning, so I went on and put that 7 over my CG, and what I liked is that it was like doing it over my skin not like another foundation. All over use.

ps. see my skin..I had like 2 big red scars and those sucker tiny red break outs I got a day before. SO it covered it and my skin doesn't look overly done at all...plus I wore it from 4 pm to 4 am.