Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have suffered from acne for quite some years now but i i have finally managed to solve this dillema... thanks to chris gibson, (though i havent read the book yet) following some free tips that was sent through email, i got rid of my stubborn acne. the tips that i got were really basic.. i got a soap free cleanser to avoid clogging my pores, taking vitamin c as an anti oxidant, constantly monitoring sugar on my daily diet and eating healthy (ive tried the 3day apple diet and gave up on my 2nd day, it was just ridiculous and hard to do but snacking on apples really did help regulate my bowel movements.. so i guess if you cant do the 3day apple diet, i suggest you eat 1 or 2 a day together with your regular meals.) the other tips that i got were getting an exfoliant to help get rid of the dead skin cells, (which also helped me with my superficial scars) and getting a moisturizer (but not just any moisturizer, see if its non comedogenic, me i just use extra virgin oil, it's cheap and it worked wonders for my skin). i feel sorry for people who bought the book and didnt get the results they wanted, but this doesnt mean it's the end of the world. the solution's out there. you just have to find what works with your acne..