Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have pretty clear skin other than the occasional small pimple or two. But just this week, I broke out on my forehead. There are little bumps focused in the middle of my forehead. I don't know why this has happened. I haven't changed anything in my daily routine for at least two months. Can anyone give me any advice on how to get rid of them very quickly (preferably within a few days, as they're just little bumps and not inflamed)? Also, I have a couple red marks on my cheeks from two pimples I got recently. Can anyone give me any advice on how to get rid of those as well? They're not bothersome as they're easily concealed with makeup.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Natalia.

Do you have bangs? If you do, have you used any new and/or different hair products on your bangs? That could be your probelm.

I get those little bumps in the middle of my forehead too. Mostly, a little bit before that "time of the month." I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub and it works well to remove dead skin and it's gentle enough for even my extremely sensitive skin.

Sorry I couldn't help you out more.

Good luck!