Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InTheEye

it's true, money doesn't buy happiness

I've been working for many years now and have my own business. I'm very successful financially but despite all the wealth, I'm not happy at all. Last year I bought myself an expensive little toy with 4 wheels (produced in Italy, if you know what I mean), and while it gives me some fun here and there, I would trade it in a heartbeart to have a clear face. What good is money if you feel lonely and have no one to share it with. I've hardly left my house the last couple of weeks because of my acne. The cars, electronics, nice house and material stuff just don't make me happy. I see other people, who make probably 5% of what I do, but who seem happier, they go out a lot, have lots of friends. They have a social life, something I lack. I just sit around the computer and play stupid games or mess around with myspace or hope that some friends are on ym/msn. It's a miserable life

I used to buy random shit just because I was bored or feeling kind of depressed (not always about acne). It was always the same process. Buy an expensive gadget, and get bored with it in a couple days. The novelty of the brand new gift wears off, and then you're back to the same feeling. Money buys you security, but it doesn't give you anything emotionally.

I've been working for many years now and have my own business. I'm very successful financially but despite all the wealth, I'm not happy at all. Last year I bought myself an expensive little toy with 4 wheels (produced in Italy, if you know what I mean), and while it gives me some fun here and there, I would trade it in a heartbeart to have a clear face. What good is money if you feel lonely and have no one to share it with. I've hardly left my house the last couple of weeks because of my acne. The cars, electronics, nice house and material stuff just don't make me happy. I see other people, who make probably 5% of what I do, but who seem happier, they go out a lot, have lots of friends. They have a social life, something I lack. I just sit around the computer and play stupid games or mess around with myspace or hope that some friends are on ym/msn. It's a miserable life

Erm why dun you spend your money on trying to improve your skin then? Heck if you can fork out a few hundred grands on a car, why dun you try out new treatments such as stem cell injections etc?

Tho i can pretty much see myself in your shoes like a decade down the road.

depends how wealth you are...my father has about 3 foreign cars, one in which i drive. i never get money though from him...but when i do im usually happy n always try to go out

it sucks cause im not even allowed home past 11pm...and yeah i got acne but noone cares when you got money and are doing fun things.

Erm why dun you spend your money on trying to improve your skin then? Heck if you can fork out a few hundred grands on a car, why dun you try out new treatments such as stem cell injections etc?

Tho i can pretty much see myself in your shoes like a decade down the road.

you can't solve these problems by throwing money at it or else I wouldn't have the problems. I've spent thousands already. As for stem cell injections, i don't believe in experimental procedures