Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just wondering if any vitamins help the process of Accutane? I've seen a few posts where people are saying they take Vitamin E to help prevent IB. Is that true?

I just started Accutane last week. So if there is anything out there to make the process easier I would definitely give it a go.

Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks everyone (:

xo-Steph

I'm just wondering if any vitamins help the process of Accutane? I've seen a few posts where people are saying they take Vitamin E to help prevent IB. Is that true?

I just started Accutane last week. So if there is anything out there to make the process easier I would definitely give it a go.

Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks everyone (:

xo-Steph

hmm.. I dont know if any vitamins will make the process easier, but I did hear that taking too much vitamin A is dangerous so be careful not to consume too much. Also good luck with your accutane treatment I hope its works wonders for you!!!

if you take a vitamin you risk the chance of liver toxicity and failure. accutane is a powerful drug and your liver is already doing overtime when you take it. thats why you can't drink alcohol. dont stress your liver and just let the accutane run its course.

if you take a vitamin you risk the chance of liver toxicity and failure. accutane is a powerful drug and your liver is already doing overtime when you take it. thats why you can't drink alcohol. dont stress your liver and just let the accutane run its course.

I never thought of it that way. Your right.. Thanks soooo much!

hmm.. I dont know if any vitamins will make the process easier, but I did hear that taking too much vitamin A is dangerous so be careful not to consume too much. Also good luck with your accutane treatment I hope its works wonders for you!!!