Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkia

can other people pick up an accutane Rx?

I have my derm appt. Wednesday and I don't want to deal with the pharmacy afterward. If I answer the iPLEDGE questions online and give my mom my ID card, can she pick the pills up for me?

I'll probably call the pharmacy on Monday to see, but I was curious if other people have done this. My mom has picked up other prescriptions for me before, but everything about getting accutane has been 10x harder than anything else in the world. Just curious if anyone has done this before.

my dad picked up my accutane prescription for me once.

but i had dropped it off earlier in the day and he just swung by after work and picked it up.

i'm sure it would be okay if your mom got it for you.

Just call the pharmacy and find out. Some pharmacies are okay with it as long as you let them know who will be picking it up, some want the person to have written consent from you, etc. Just call and ask them, and then you'll know for sure.

yes just give her a your ipedge card, my mom always picks mine up at her work and she just needs a ipedge card

yes just give her a your ipedge card, my mom always picks mine up at her work and she just needs a ipedge card

Yay! I'm so glad to know this isn't unheard of. The last thing I want to do after a derm appt. is slap on a faceful of makeup just so I can go pick up some pills.

Muchas gracias for all the info!