Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tubs429

how to get accutane

I'm 20 and have had acne for about 7 years now Ive tried all the acne systems but nothing works so i was going to see a dermatologist to find out about accutane or antibiotics but i don't have insurance and i heard its very expensive without it and my work doesn't offer it so could anyone tell what kind i would need or even where to get I'm very clueless when it comes to insurance

I'm 20 and have had acne for about 7 years now Ive tried all the acne systems but nothing works so i was going to see a dermatologist to find out about accutane or antibiotics but i don't have insurance and i heard its very expensive without it and my work doesn't offer it so could anyone tell what kind i would need or even where to get I'm very clueless when it comes to insurance

Get insurance BEFORE you see your derm!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the derm prescribes accutane before you get insurance, you will be responsible for paying for it. If you get insurance first, whatever your dr. prescribes will be covered.

Look into getting your own insurance through Blue Shield or Blue Cross. Plans can be extremely low, less than $100 a month. That's less than a cable bill. If you have Comcast. And if you have Comcast, you have no problems throwing money away anyhow. :)