Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need some advice on what kind of moisturizer with sunblock I should use during the day. I bought the Olay Complete SPF15 for senstitive skin and while it didn't break me out (which is unheard of for sunblock with my skin) within a few hours my skin is like an oil slick. Not just a bit of oil but visible and when I touch my forehead, my skin feels almost wet. Anybody else have these issues too? Have you found anything that works great??

I've heard some good things about Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 50, though I'm not sure if it would be moisturizing enough. In any case, I hope you find a good one! :)

I personally use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30.

I also use Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, but with SPF 55 (I think they have it to SPF 80 now). I'm not sure if it's a moisturizer though, I actually use a separate moisturizer before putting on the sunblock. I also have oily skin too, but this product goes on dry and doesn't make my skin shine like a mirror (like other sunblocks do).

Tip: if you want to try this product, I read online that the difference in terms of protection between SPF 55 and SPF 80 (or something) is somewhere between 1-3% in shielding solar radiation. (I don't know the exact numbers). However, they try to jack up the price with SPF 80. Just a tip so we don't get fooled with the bigger SPF = bigger dollars spent.