Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, I know it says not to use them "at the same time" but does this mean literally on top of one another, or can I use the hydroquinone in the morning and the BP at night, separately?

alternatively, do you think dan's AHA would do the same as the hydroquinone? I'm just trying to fade 2 dark spots, they aren't really red, they're darker than that, sort of purplish. I know people say it works on red spots but I haven't heard anything about this.

Ok, I know it says not to use them "at the same time" but does this mean literally on top of one another, or can I use the hydroquinone in the morning and the BP at night, separately?

alternatively, do you think dan's AHA would do the same as the hydroquinone? I'm just trying to fade 2 dark spots, they aren't really red, they're darker than that, sort of purplish. I know people say it works on red spots but I haven't heard anything about this.

i think the hydro would be more effective but by no means should you be using these products consecutively in your regimen. wait until you are all clear, and have been for weeks, and then try some hydro (don't use bp on a day u use hydro and vis a vis). make sure you check the ingredients because alot of hydro creams contain mineral oil and fillers which will clog your pores. aha will help with the marks and is safe to use with the regimen 4 weeks+ into treatment. it might take a little longer but it's a lot gentler.

yea lol, i made this post a long time ago, since then I've decided to go with AHA instead of the hydro. thanks for the reply tho :)