Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone! I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm really undecided if I should take Accutane or not. My main questions is, does it clear up all the acne scars? My back/shoulders is probably around 70-80% dark acne scars, and my face is probably like 80% clear. So does the drug actually clear up all the scaring as well? Appreciate all the help guys! :)

My understanding is that Accutane can help with acne and oily skin, but has no effect on scarring (some people have reported that they actually scarred a bit more than usual while on Accutane, as it thins the skin).

Click here to find out why I'm so frustrated.

checked out your link... it's funnier then alot of blogs. Their was 2 other blogs i read on here that were suppose to be funny to (dont remember who's), but were actually worst.

sidenote- the classic misspell "loosing" (as opposed to lost) is a glaring ommission from this list.

My understanding is that Accutane can help with acne and oily skin, but has no effect on scarring (some people have reported that they actually scarred a bit more than usual while on Accutane, as it thins the skin).

OMG! really? My derm told me that I have a little bit of scaring. But that Accutane tends to recover MINOR scaring.

I'm ok with Accutane not helping it, but causing it.... ugh, I need to do more research ):

Click here to find out why I'm so frustrated.

checked out your link... it's funnier then alot of blogs. Their was 2 other blogs i read on here that were suppose to be funny to (dont remember who's), but were actually worst.

sidenote- the classic misspell "loosing" (as opposed to lost) is a glaring ommission from this list.

You just exploded my brain. Great. Now I have to clean splattered brain off my walls. : P