Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate acne. If acne was a person I would have killed him/her long ago.

So anyways...

Today was a horrible day. I've been happy for a while (I'm getting accutane early august) but now the anger and frustration is back. Today my friend called me and told me what a great time she had at canadas wonderland (it's a huge amusement park in toronto if you didn't know) and then she said "you should really stop being a hermit and come do stuff, you're wasting your life away."...

Then i flipped out at her and told her off telling her how much my face is fucked up from acne and how embarrassed I am and by the time i stopped i was crying a and just hung up on her. Then i tried to calm down by watching tv... but on tv there was some summer special program on, and there were tons of beautiful, acne free people on a beach having a great time. By that time I was freaking out in rage and smashing anything i could get my hands on. I'm just sick and fucking tired of this. I can't wait any longer I NEED out, I haven't left my house in over 2 months. I'm actually afraid that I will get some mental problem out of this or something...

I don't even know why I talk on here... words don't seem to make a difference anymore.

Hey!!! I know how you feel. I can relate to you a lot. Me liking guys makes it even harder. Tomorrow a friend of mine whose birthday is this weekend came from Vancouver to New York so we can go to dinner and a club. My skin today is looking at its worse. With acne and the products i've been using messed up my complexion being a light skinned African American. For months I have been trying to get it together just for this dinner tomorrow and I look like crap. All his friends are going to be there and Ill spoil the crowd. If you wanna talk just message me. I'll be more than happy to chat with you (=^__^=)

life sucks i would had killed myself months ago if my acne had kept up (thank god it didnt).

Oh wait thats not very positive is it.

Honestly, if i were you i would try and enjoy the world and ignore those ugly people that try and put you down for something you really cant help. Its their fault for being so ignorant. life sucks i dont like it either. deal with it.

I know what you mean about feeling angry, I often just break down trying to deal with the way I look. Its also really hard to go to work (where I work on cash) and have to have hundreds of people see me everyday!(my acne is very severe)

Its hard, but I try to act happy and smile and look people in the eye, I feel that it is harder for me to look happy than it is for people with clear skin, for some reason. most people seems really nice(but I don't know what they are really thinking)I think most people do really care as long what the cashier looks like, but I could be wrong?

I've also thought that if acne was a person i'd kill him/her

I'd want to give the worst torture and hell I could to that person, but in the end I'd be too afraid that he/she might escape...better go for the kill fast now...make sure its dead...mutilate the body some more....so it will just be over finally!!!

sorry

BTW, try looking into the diet stuff on here. It's really helped me, the only reason I'm not clear is because it's too hard for me to stick to the diet. But at least it could help

I hate acne. If acne was a person I would have killed him/her long ago.

So anyways...

Today was a horrible day. I've been happy for a while (I'm getting accutane early august) but now the anger and frustration is back. Today my friend called me and told me what a great time she had at canadas wonderland (it's a huge amusement park in toronto if you didn't know) and then she said "you should really stop being a hermit and come do stuff, you're wasting your life away."...

Then i flipped out at her and told her off telling her how much my face is fucked up from acne and how embarrassed I am and by the time i stopped i was crying a and just hung up on her. Then i tried to calm down by watching tv... but on tv there was some summer special program on, and there were tons of beautiful, acne free people on a beach having a great time. By that time I was freaking out in rage and smashing anything i could get my hands on. I'm just sick and fucking tired of this. I can't wait any longer I NEED out, I haven't left my house in over 2 months. I'm actually afraid that I will get some mental problem out of this or something...

I don't even know why I talk on here... words don't seem to make a difference anymore.

I'm so sorry Hun. ):

Breaks my heart to see people so affected by this curse we call acne!! I just started Accutane. I am nervous like you about the crazy side effects, but more excited to know that my face will be acne free one day soon. Just think, if you start in August... By CHRISTMAS your skin will be almost cleared if not all cleared. I shy away from outings. I spend my weekends mostly at home, I edit photos so my acne isn't as noticeable. Fuck.. I've been a nanny for 4 1/2 years bc its the only job that doesn't require me to be in public.

So I know exactly what your feeling when DUMB friends say insensitive things like what was said to you earlier. Keep your head up. Your good looking! & soon you will be the life of the party with your friends. You will see.

I started a thread. If you click my photo and then click my post "My Accutane Log" You will see pics of my face. Its only been 5 days but I will continue to write daily about any symptoms I'm having. Maybe you can follow it to have an idea on what to expect when you start. I dunno... Just a suggestion.

I will follow up with you, check on your progress come August. I am soooo EXCITED for you. Best of luck!

xo-Steph

She's a friend, and probably doesn't give a damn how you look. All she sees is you copped up at the house, and she is showing a bit of concern because you're alone. If you are going to try and go out, why not go with the company of a friend?

trevor, ur hair is great man. wish i could have it:) anyway cheer up things will be fine soon

I've been okay the past few days though ^^ which is good.

trevor, ur hair is great man. wish i could have it:) anyway cheer up things will be fine soon

agree with the guy up there ^ awesome hair, even more reason to stop being a hermit and go outside...

agree with the guy up there ^ awesome hair, even more reason to stop being a hermit and go outside...

Everyone says that... but I feel WAY too uncomfortable with my face like this, it kills me...

It'll be over soon enough ._.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better though :) <3

You're totally right. I really don't like watching TV (even when I really want to, lol) and I see these absolutely gorgeous, smooth, glowing, flawless skinned people and I'm in complete awe and frustration at the same time.

I feel your pain! Acne just has to go!