Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hoofy

please help

Guest invaderzim

looks normal to me. obviously irritation and shit is expected along with maybe a light sunburn lol. but seriously, looks normal dude

There's a little bit of pinkness on your cheeks and over the bridge of your nose. It's not terrible, though. If I hadn't been looking for it, I probably wouldn't have really noticed.

yeah it's been on my cheeks ever since i took accutane like 2 years ago and it seems over the last week or two my nose has been getting pinker...i thrive for a perfect complexion though and i'm not sure that's very realistic. maybe I should just chalk it up to being 75% irish.... buttt i'd like to fade the pinkness as much as possible

yeah it's been on my cheeks ever since i took accutane like 2 years ago and it seems over the last week or two my nose has been getting pinker...i thrive for a perfect complexion though and i'm not sure that's very realistic. maybe I should just chalk it up to being 75% irish.... buttt i'd like to fade the pinkness as much as possible

Heh, my boyfriend is very Irish too, and he gets kind of pink in the summer. Have you been getting any extra sun or anything lately?

yeah the last couple days I have gone on a long jog right after I wake up...and I live in arizona so it's right around 100 everyday :[ still though what could help me out? I've been under the impression I had Rosacea

it could be rosacea, if it bothers you try Cover Girls Smothers Tinted Moisturizer.

Its one of the most amazing things i've ever used and i'm a guy.