Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capo89

PLEASE HELP!!Questions

Hello People,

So I Been on Dans Regimen for about 4 months..

so this July 5th I will be going to disney world (for my little brothers bday)

& Of course they will be ALOT OF SUN..pools..ect..not a good thing if u use the regimen

so my Questions are

?what should I do when im going in the pool or in water,should I just let the regimen go away with the water?

?& second I know the BP makes the skin a bit sensitive..what can i do there..sunblock?

Thanks & Respect

In Dan's FAQ, he answers the questions about the pool by stating:

"The consensus on the message boards seems to be that swimming does not adversely affect acne and a third routine is not warranted. A member of this site wrote me and asked that I also add that your skin may become very dry after a swim, so although you may not need to apply bp again, be sure to bring a moisturizer along."

Also, your going to probably sweat a bit while walking around Disney - it's crazy hot here right now - so Dan says if you use the BP in the morning and sweat within a few hours after applying it your face may have a milky white residue (b/c his BP is a cream base, as oppossed to to gel)- just dab it off with a paper towel.

Yes, definetly use a sunscreen for when you are outside - Florida sun is killer. Try and wear a hat at Disney to block the sun from your sensitive skin.

Most of all, have fun for the short time your there! Ride Space Mountain - it's a classic.

capo,

Yeah LQP summed it up for you nicely, except that the BP is actually the other way around. Dan's is a gel base, so if you use his instead of NOTS, you shouldn't have to worry about the white residue. As for sunblock, I would definitely recommend the Olay Complete for sensitive skin SPF 15. Great SPF ingredients in there.

Yea bro LQP is ryte..its crazy hot out here ryte now.

have fun..Disney is awsome..i worked there for a while and goin to the parks every wknd never got old lol.

enjoy the vacation.

THANKS FOR EVERYBODY FOR THE HELPP!!

I MOSTLY WEAR HATS..SO THAT COULD HELP ME TO

THANKS & RESPECT