Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buildingbeautiful

One-A-Day Vitamin for teens? + green tea? help!

Hey!

well, I guess I'm too lazy to buy multiple vitamins, so I bought the One-A-Day teen advantage multivitamin, and I wanted to get some feed back on it, so I'll list the "supplement facts"

Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene) 2500IU, Vitamin C 120 mg, Vitamin D 800 IU, Vitamin E 30 IU, Vitamin K 25 mcg, Thiamin (B1) 2.3mg, Riboflavin (B2) 2.6 mg, Niacin 30 mg, Vitamin B6 3mg, Folic Acid 400mcg, Vitamin b12 9 mcg, BIotin 300 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 10 mg, Calcium (elemental) 300 mg, Iron 18 mg, Magnesium 50 mg, Zinc 15 mg, Selenium 20 mcg, copper 2 mg, Manganese 2 mg, Chromium 120.

Okay, well I bascially don't know what any of that means, but I do notice the zinc is really low, which upsets me because it's recomended in higher doses. I don't know, does anyone think this will help with skin?

Also, I bought 150 mg extract of green tea, and I wanted to know if anyone uses that and in what doses?

Also, Also, I noticed (as I hopelessly stared at the vitamin counter) that vitamin b5 doesn't exsist? Is it usually reffered to as b5?

Help me! Thank you!! :)

bump bump bump............................................................................

.................................................................................